1. General rules
'Personal Information' is as a private information and means that can be identified an individual through a name, etc. (The individual cannot be identified by only corresponding information. However, include that can be identified by easily combining with other information). Mint Robot makes it the personal information processing policy public on the first screen of the webpage (www.Mint Robot.com) so that it could be checked easily, and if the personal information processing policy is revised, it will be announced through the website notice (or individual notice).
2. Purpose for Private Information Processing
Mint robots process private information for the following purposes. The processed private information is not used for purposes other than the following purposes, and sensitive information which is infringed privacy shall not be processed. We will seek prior consent when the purpose of use is changed.
1) Membership Management
It is handled for the purpose of confirming to verify the willingness to subscribe, maintain/ manage members, confirm the identity through the implementation of the limited identification system, prevent illegal use of the service, notify, be handling complaints, and preserve the records for dispute settlement etc.
2) Service provision
We process private information for the purposes of providing services, providing content, etc.
3) Marketing or advertising
We process private information for the purpose of developing new services (products) and providing customized services, providing event/advertising information and participation opportunities, and statistics on member's service usage.
3. Personal information processing items
Name, email address, name of company, name of country, service usage history, access log, cookie, connection IP information.
4. How to collect personal information
Provide e-mail through Homepage, internal form, fax, telephone, business partners.
5. Private information processing and retention period
Once the purpose of collecting and using private information is achieved, we will destroy the information without delay.
However, the following information will be kept for the specified period for the following reasons.
- Retention items: Name, email address, name of company, name of country, service usage history, access log, cookie, connection IP information.
- Retention period: 3 years
- Reason for retention: Improving service quality through user inquiry / request management, user identification, service utilization analysis.
6. Providing private information with the third party
The company uses personal information within notified scope of the purpose of processing private information specified above, and does not use, provide or disclose personal information beyond the scope to the third party. However, the following cases are an exception.
- If received certain consent from the information subject.
- If providing as an unidentifiable form type for statistical writing, academic research, or market research.
7. Management and entrustment of private information processing
he company does not cooperate with any external companies, managing the website by itself. Thus, the company does not entrust individual privacy to any external partners.
8. The right duties and its exercise methods of information subject
All information subjects may request to access, correct, delete or suspend for their personal information handled by the company. However, the company may refuse or restrict the request if the following are applicable.
- If there is a special regulation in the law or it is inevitable to comply with statutory obligations.
- If there is a risk of harming the life or body of others or there is a possibility of unfairly infringing the property and other advantage.
9. Technical / administrative / physical protection measures of private information
The Company takes the following safety measures to prevent personal information from being lost, stolen, outflow, altered or damaged in handling personal information.
- We comply with the standards set by laws for the safe storage and transmission of personal information.
- We manage and supervise personal information to comply with the laws on personal information protection after entering and leaving the company.
10. Obligation to notify by changing personal information processing policy